Management Assessment Tools For The Successful Organization
Hiring and developing managers in any economy is challenging. Finding a manager with the management competencies, leadership skills, decisive judgment, and intellectual horsepower necessary to help lead your company requires a pre-employment assessment that can thoroughly and accurately assess management abilities and competencies. Management Assessments are a validated approach for hiring and developing managers that our clients are finding more successful than a Personality Profile or an Intelligence measurement.
Assess For Managers is an internet based, expert system that produces evaluations for use in the selection and development of executive, managerial, professional and supervisory positions. Developed by organizational psychologists and business leaders, reports are written in plain business language. Assess For Managers assists hiring executives and human resource professionals in two critical human resource functions:
- Making effective executive and managerial personnel selection, placement, and promotion decisions.
- Providing objective developmental feedback and suggestions to the person being assessed.
Assess For Managers is really five pre-employment or post employment tests in one:
- Critical Thinking (thinking through and solving complex, multifaceted problems)
- Abstract Reasoning (thinking through abstract information to grasp new ideas)
- Mental Alertness (intellectual horsepower)
- Personality(25 traits measuring thinking, working and relating characteristics)
- Emotional Intelligence.
Results can be compared to five different levels management competencies and 72 different executive, managerial, supervisory and professional templates of top performers. All assessments meet and exceed EEOC, ADA, and APA guidelines and requirements.